
On the way to work this morning I was asking my partner, "why in the hell are we still listening to this shit from these people?" As usual we are left wondering who the hell still listens to mainstream news with any level of seriousness at all? For months now we've heard Paulson and Bernanke blowing each other kisses and polishing each others door knobs... They were lying to us the whole time. Fortunately for me I knew what the truth was but as for everyone else I know, it came as a shock when the markets began selling off and the countries news feeds began to actually say something was wrong. Why is it then that we (you who believed we had a sound economy)just accept the fact that they were lying and then trust them to now, in their new reformed and found out state, to tell us the truth. I for one don't buy it! Honestly...no one should. You all need to open your eyes... I tried many times to start blogs and web pages...Digg and all that bullshit but everyone just wants to keep on sleeping. One day, when the bombs and the death are on our own doorsteps, maybe you will awaken!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment